Informational Meeting on Early Dismissal, Wednesday, October 29, 2014 at 12:30 PM. There will be door prizes for a lucky few in attendance at this important meeting! OM is an international problem solving competition where kids are free to use all that pent up creativity on a team with other kids that share their passion for inventiveness.
Magnet Awareness Week
Does your child have a talent, do well in competitions or have a strong interest in one of the follow areas?
· Contando Cuentos en español 3° grado Sr. Willman RWILLMAN@houstonisd.org
· Story Telling Grade 3 Ms. Lavergne NLAVERGN@houstonisd.org
· Music Memory Grade 3-4 Ms. Danowski DDANOWSK@houstonisd.org
· Number Sense Grades 3-5 Mr. Davison DDAVISON@houstonisd.org
· Lectura Oral en español 4° grado Sra. Flores FFLORES7@houstonisd.org
· Oral Reading Grade 4 Ms. Flores FFLORES7@houstonisd.org
· Public Speaking Grade 4 Ms. Runnels RRUNNELS@houstonisd.org
· Public Speaking Grade 5 Ms. Batson DBATSON@houstonisd.org
By completing the Free & Reduced Price Meal application your child may qualify for free or reduced price school meals. Children who eat healthy, nutritious meals daily are more likely to succeed in the classroom.
Complete an online meal application as soon as possible at http://mealapps.houstonisd.org/. After processing the application, you will be notified by mail of your child’s eligibility for free or reduced price school meals. The fastest way to get processed and notified is through the online application!