SENIOR FEESThere are so many exciting events that make up your senior year! To cover the expenses of senior picnic, cap/gown, and all costs of graduation, we ask each senior to contribute $250.
- These fees are in addition to any art area fees/dues.
- These fees DO NOT cover optional items such as Senior Portraits, Prom, Graduation Announcements and the Panoramic Picture.
- If a senior is unable to afford any of the costs associated with the senior activities, they are encouraged to contact their Guidance Counselor to arrange for alternatives. Students must contact their Counselor and complete the HISD Socio-Economic Form by November 20 (extended deadline from October 23).
To make a payment for Senior Fees, please see our Financial Bookkeeper Ms. Blanca Herrera. She is located in the 4th floor Administration office and can be reached at Bherrer1@houstonisd.org or (713) 942-1960.
- Payments can be made via Cash or Check/Money Order made out to Kinder HSPVA
- Credit Card payments can be made online at School Pay
- If you have never used it you will need to setup an account
- HSPVA is listed under Perfor and Vis Arts High School