There are so many exciting events that make up your senior year! To cover the expenses of senior picnic, cap/gown/tassel (seniors will keep), and all costs of graduation, we ask each senior to contribute $250 by Friday, December 17th.
- These fees are in addition to any art area fees/dues.
- These fees DO NOT cover optional items such as Senior Portraits, Prom, Graduation Announcements and the Panoramic Picture.
- If a senior is unable to afford any of the costs associated with the senior activities, they are encouraged to contact their Assistant Principal to arrange for alternatives. Students must contact their Assistant Principal and complete the HISD Socio-Economic Form by October 27, 2021
To make a payment for Senior Fees:
- Cash or Check/Money Order made out to Kinder HSPVA
- Please deliver to Mrs. Herrera in the 4th floor Administration Suite.
- Credit Card payments can be made online at School Pay
- If you have never used it you will need to setup an account
- HSPVA is listed under Perfor and Vis Arts High School
If you have questions regarding how to make payment or if you have made payment, please contact Ms. Herrera (BHERRER1@houstonisd.org)