The HSPVA PTO is thrilled to present the new and improved SCHOOL STORE!
Exciting changes await you...
- Our shiny new store is now located on the second floor next to the mariachi room (room 200)!
- We are open before school (7:00-7:45), during lunch (11:50-12:30), and after school (3:35-4:05).
- We are computerized…come watch our amazing volunteers scan those UPC codes with abandon!
- Thanks to the star of the store, our huge cooler that we affectionately call “Scott” (that’s you, Dr. Allen!), we are able to offer an even more scrumptious selection of food and drinks!
- Our spirit wear and other items (keychains, bumper stickers, caps, etc.) are easily accessible and can’t wait to go to a new home!
- In addition to books, school supplies, and art area supplies, we offer personal supplies…from toothpaste to du-rags (yep, we actually have du-rags)!
- CREDIT CARDS are now accepted (for purchases of $15 or more)! We take Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and debit cards if they can be run as a credit card (we do not have a PIN pad).
Volunteering is FUN! We have brilliant volunteers but we need MORE! Please consider signing up for a shift…we would love to have you. Simply email the store at email@example.com and write VOLUNTEER in the memo line. Our volunteer coordinator, Carrie Hartman will walk you through the sign up and volunteer process.
Remember, the sales from the School Store completely benefit your child’s art area, so we encourage everyone to shop with us.
Looking forward to a banner year!
Denise Savrick and Molly Fenner
HSPVA PTO School Store Co-Chairs