The School Store is a Unique Service for the Students and Parents of HSPVA
- Food, beverages, school supplies, books and HSPVA merchandise can all be purchased at the store during our hours of operation
- Store hours are before school (7:15-7:45), during lunch (11:40-12:30) and after school (3:30-4:00)
- We use the Square Point of Sale system which makes checkout a breeze with several payment options including Apple Pay.
- We accept cash, checks, credit & debit cards. There is a $1 minimum for card transactions
- The store is located on the 5th floor outside the elevator bank
We need your help to make this enterprise successful!
It takes 45 shift volunteers a week to keep the store open three times a day so we need man power to make this fundraising generator operate. Christine Peters, our Volunteer Coordinator, can get you plugged in for a shift, weekly or bi-weekly. She is also searching for a small, dedicated team to work our "Spirit Wear Pop Up Shop" which is open during major events at the school on evenings and weekends. The Pop Up Shop sells HSPVA merchandise and is overseen by Roberta Hethcox. There will be approximately (10) pop-up shops this '19-'20 school year. You can contact Christine at WYTutors@gmail.com to sign up as a store volunteer.
VP School Store