- Implement all pertinent campus-level planning processes;
- Develop recommendations for the school budget;
- Submit recommendations for the school curriculum;
- Recommend changes in the school’s staffing patterns;
- Develop and approve the campus staff development plans;
- Develop, review, and revise the School Improvement Plan (SIP) for the purpose of improving student performance for all student populations (after principal approval of the SIP, the SDMC presents the plan to staff for approval);
- Review and make recommendations regarding the school’s organizational structure, and Establish procedures to periodically obtain broad-based community, parent, and staff input.
The SDMC is required to meet at least once a year to discuss the performance of the school and the school’s objectives. A record of all decisions and significant discussion items must be maintained by the committee. This information should be disseminated to appropriate school and district personnel as well as be available upon request for public review.