Template Shadow

Roberts Elementary

Roberts Elementary Registration

Welcome to Roberts Elementary!

Students may register for Kindergarten through 5th grade throughout the school year depending on space availability (Roberts does not offer Pre-K).  Enrollment is on a first come, first serve basis with all completed registration information.  HISD does not allow schools to hold spaces for new incoming students.  Your registration forms are not processed until all documents have been received.  You must have everything with you on the day of registration. 

Neighborhood Enrollment for the 2018-2019 school year 
 Now accepting appointments for Registration on the below dates:


June 11th - June 27th Monday- Wednesday 9am to 12pm (first come, first served basis) 

August 7th, 8th, 9th and10th 8:15am to 12pm (first come, first served basis) 

August 14th, 15th and August 17th 8:15am to 12pm (first come, first served basis) 

August 22nd and 24th 8:15am to 12pm (first come, first served basis)  

Please note you must bring in all required documents during registration.  Incomplete or partial documents will not be accepted. Documents may not be emailed to complete registration.
 For questions, please contact Roberts Elementary at  713-295-5272 

Registration Check List

  • Residence is zoned to Roberts Elementary.   Use the Find Your School tool here.
  • Student will be enrolling in Kindergarten-5th Grade.  Roberts does not offer Pre-K.
  • Students enrolling in Kindergarten must be 5 years of age on or before September 1st in the year of enrollment.  This is a State Law and there are no exceptions to this law.   
If you are having trouble viewing the document, click here to download it.
Template Shadow