We believe in engaging the child in activities that promote:
· Authentic problem-solving
· Critical-thinking, reasoning and decision-making
· Rigorous core curriculum including environmental sciences
· Communicating for a variety of purposes
· Applying digital technologies
· Developing social and academic responsibility,
So that we empower our children with 21st Century tools to communicate and advocate for our Earth and themselves.
Garden Oaks Creed
I am a success! I believe in myself and my ability
to do my best. I am positive, confident, and kind
to others. I am in control at all times and take
responsibility for my actions. I have the courage
to endure and persist. I know I can
succeed at school and in my community.
I am a Garden Oaks success!!