COACH R. HARGROVE, M.ED ASSISTANT HEAD TRACK&FIELD COACH
COACH Robert Hargrove M ED.Grades Taught: 9-12
Subject: COED-HEALTHConference Periods: NONEEmail: email@example.comPhone: 713-723-6015, ext. 206
Please call during conference period. Orset up a conference time with the front office.Advocacy: 9th R
Welcome, my name is Mr. Hargrove, I’m pleased to have you in my class, and hope you are equally glad to be here. I’m looking forward for a great and successful academic year. I hope you had a good first day at the school, and that it only will get better from here on.
Once again Welcome to Westbury!
Mr. Hargrove’s Classroom Rules
Student Success Code:
1. Be present and on time
2. Bring all learning materials with you, students will be responsible for having their supplies each day (paper, pencil, pen, and3-ring binder)
3. Respect other people and their property at all time.
4. Students will be in their seat ready to work when the bell rings.
5. Do not abuse our classroom materials or content in the classroom.
6. Keep classroom clean and put away materials neatly each day.
7. No personal grooming in the classroom and no eating or drinking in classroom.
8. Follow directions the first time that there given.
Major Test/Assessment/Projects-40% Daily Work-40% Quizzes-10% Homework-10%
Make-up work is the responsibility of the student and will be accepted in accordance with the policy outlined in the student handbook. No late homework will be accepted.
My conference period will be on even days at 9:45-11:15am. If you have any concerns, please call me at 713-723-6015 to set an appointment.
My tutorial time will be from 7:00am-7:30am Mon-Thurs. I also offer Lunch-n-Learn time during all lunch times.
Parent Signature Student Signature