Platinum Nearsite Health Clinics
The Houston Independent School District (HISD) has selected Platinum Nearsite Health Clinics as a provider of discount medical services for employees and dependents enrolled in the Select medical plan. The program allows employees and their dependents enrolled in the Select medical plan to visit any of the contracted Health Clinics, Dentist offices, or Pharmacy facilities at a cost of $0.00 per office visit. To take advantage of this program, schedule an appointment with one of the locations to evaluate any medical issues or to receive a preventative care visit at no cost.
For more information about this program visit Platinum Nearsite Health Clinics at www.nearsitehealthclinics.com
Professional assessment of individual biometric values (such as blood pressure, cholesterol, body mass index, blood glucose/blood sugar, etc.), and an explanation of results, as well as goal-setting tips and ideas from a nurse or wellness coach and referrals to available resources. Services will include the following:
1. Participating employees and their eligible dependents will receive a basic office visit for $0.00 copay and a $0.00 flat fee for each covered laboratory service.
2. Participating employees and their eligible dependents will receive a basic dental cleaning visit, and x-rays for $0.00.
3. Primary care - Allergies, infections, cold, flu, cuts, bruises, strains and sprains.
4. Urgent care - Upper respiratory conditions, bronchitis, urinary tract infections, viral illnesses, minor trauma.
5. Preventive care - Annual wellness physicals, smoking cessation education, diabetes screening and education, blood pressure, and cholesterol screenings.
6. Interim care for members with chronic conditions, including Arthritis, Asthma, COPD, Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol, Gastritis, Migraines, and Weight Management.
7. Vaccinations - Flu shots, tetanus, and Hepatitis A/B.
8. Voluntary family planning services, well-child services, prenatal services, translation services, case management services, gynecological care and health information, screening for cancer, communicable diseases.
9. Information assistance in applying for Local, State and Federal benefits to which might be entitled and assist in applying for those benefits.
10. Basic dental care for members, including but not limited to basic cleanings/check-ups, and basic extractions.
11. On-site pharmacy offering generic medications for the most common illnesses.
** Please call us at 713-900-4450/1-888-499-7310 or email at email@example.com for any questions.**