For a special edition of Health Check on "Coping with pandemic-induced anxiety" in English, view this PDF. For Spanish, click here.A message from Kelsey-Seybold Clinic Medical Leadership. Please view this PDF for a summary of measures put in place by their emergency preparedness committee.EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY: KELSEY-SEYBOLD CLINIC PUTS PREVENTION MEASURES IN PLACE TO HELP REDUCE RISK TO PATIENTS AND CLINIC STAFF.
Kelsey-Seybold Clinic is committed to the safety and well-being of our patients and employees. Effective immediately, we are taking the following steps to help reduce the potential of exposure at our clinics to protect patients and all clinic staff.
- We have made the decision to cancel all elective well-care appointments, including annual physicals, Health Risk Assessments, well woman exams, complete eye exams and other preventive exams effective Tuesday, March 17 through March 31. Patients with scheduled appointments have been, or are in the process of being, notified about their appointment cancellation.
- Currently, newborn through 12-month check-ups will NOT be cancelled, as these are critical exams for newborns to receive immunizations and other well care checks. Parents with children over one year old with well-child exams should contact their child’s pediatrician either through MyKelseyOnline or by phone to determine if their exam should be rescheduled for a future date.
- We are postponing or cancelling many elective surgical procedures that may be scheduled at one of Kelsey-Seybold's Ambulatory Surgery Centers or within a hospital effective Tuesday, March 17 through Tuesday, March 31. The patient's treating physician will determine if it is appropriate to proceed with the surgery or procedure and will communicate any schedule changes with the patient.
- All diagnostic tests are under review for cases that are medically appropriate to be rescheduled. Patients with elective screening mammogram appointments from Tuesday, March 17 through March 31 will be cancelled.
- Kelsey-Seybold doctors will be reviewing all other upcoming in-clinic patient appointments to determine what visits may be medically appropriate to be conducted as a Virtual Visit or telephonically. Our doctors will be reviewing each patient's appointment and making a case-by-case determination if the visit needs to be in-person or can be conducted in another manner.
- We will continue in-person exams to care for acute medical needs (for example: sprains, broken bones, kidney stones, cardiac care) or any other acute needs requiring more immediate medical examination and attention. We will continue to offer patients virtual care options for many acute conditions as appropriate.
- Patient evaluation and treatment for cancer care will continue. Visitor access has been and will continue to be restricted to one guest who accompanies the patient during treatment.
View Plan Comparison Chart - Kelsey Basic and Plus
- Memorial Hermann Network - no PCP election required and no Specialist Referral
- Kelsey Network - Kelsey Seybold Medical Group will be your assigned PCP; however, you can see any Kelsey Seybold PCP or Specialist at any of their locations without a referral
- Texas Medical Neighborhood Network - PCP election is required however Specialist referrals are not required
- No out of network benefits
- CirrusMD is available for Memorial Hermann and Texas Medical Neighborhood
- Kelsey plans have their own telemedicine program
- Aetna Community Care
- Aetna Simple Steps (Health Assessment/Online Wellness Journeys)
- 24 hour/7 day per week Informed Nurse line
What you get with Kelsey ACO
- $30 for Primary Care - Office Visit.
- $65 for Specialist - Office Visit
- Lab tests and X-ray - subject to deductible and coinsurance.
Virtual Health Video Visits
- $20 for Primary Care
- $55 for Specialist
Easy-to-Use Coordinated Network
- See any Kelsey-Seybold primary care doctor or specialist in 55 medical specialties
- One-Stop Shopping: Exams, lab services, and routine X-rays at any Kelsey-Seybold Clinic locations
- On-site pharmacy at 15 Kelsey-Seybold Clinic locations
- View doctor bios and videos at kelsey-seybold.com/findadoctor
- Emergency care and urgent care centers through Aetna
- Offering 400+ Kelsey-Seybold doctors, top hospitals, and affiliated specialists.
KelseyCare Aetna offers quality and convenience
- See any Kelsey-Seybold doctor at any location, any specialty - no referral needed
- See a Doctor Today! Go to kelsey-seybold.com, enter your zip code, and schedule the next available appointment
- 24-hour appointment scheduling at 713-442-0000 or kelsey-seybold.com
- MyKelseyOnline - Email your doctor, get most test results, and schedule appointments online
- Virtual Health Services
E-visits available 365 - days, evenings, and weekends; Video Visits available days, evenings, and weekends - for more than 50 medical conditions/symptoms, using your camera-enabled smartphone, tablet, or computer. Visit kelsey-seyboldvirtualhealth.com for more information.
- Access to world-class hospitals including CHI St. Luke’s Health, Texas Children’s Hospital, Memorial Hermann, Houston Methodist, and select HCA Hospitals
- After-Hours Kelsey Nurse Hotline at 713-442-0000
- Saturday appointments for sick and well care, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at four locations
- Pediatric appointments until 6 p.m. at specified locations. Free Get Acquainted visits with pediatricians.
- KelseyCare Aetna Concierge at 713-442-9593 helps you choose a doctor, find the most convenient clinic location, and resolve any questions or concerns
Kelsey-Seybold doctors admit to hospitals in the Texas Medical Center and in the communityTexas Children’s Hospital - Texas Medical Center, The Woodlands, West Campus
Houston Methodist - Baytown, Katy, Sugar Land, Texas Medical Center, The Woodlands, Willowbrook
CHI St. Luke’s Health - Texas Medical Center, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, The Vintage
Memorial Hermann - Katy, Memorial City, Pearland
HCA Houston - The Woman’s Hospital of Texas, Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
Why is this important for you and your family?Your Electronic Medical Record - Kelsey-Seybold Clinic’s collaborative approach, and the electronic medical record system, allows seamless coordination between Kelsey-Seybold primary care, specialty care, pharmacy and nursing.
- Latest clinical information
- Lab results
- X-rays and advanced imaging
- Preventive exams
Ambulatory Surgery Center
- 30 pre-op and 30 recovery beds
- 20,000 procedures a year
- 100 employees, 45+ surgeons
- Outpatient-based fee structure
The Kelsey-Seybold Cancer CenterNationally Accredited Cancer Treatment, With A Personal Touch
As a nationally accredited cancer program, Kelsey-Seybold Cancer Center stays current with best practices and the nation’s rapidly advancing treatment guidelines. This means our patients receive the same nationally established treatment protocols for common cancers as they would at any leading cancer center in the country. With state-of-the-art radiation therapy and a newly-expanded Infusion Center at our Berthelsen Main Campus Clinic, our patients are able to see their doctors, get radiation preparation and treatment, chemotherapy, biopsies, scans, and other services in one location. MD Anderson Cancer Center is part of the Kelsey-Seybold referral network, when appropriate.
|KelseyCare Aetna Concierge - How care at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic works available Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.||713-442-9593|
|24-hour Appointment Scheduling - To schedule an appointment, call our 24/7 contact center or go online to Kelsey-seybold.com/make-an-appointment||713-442-0000|
|After-Hours Nurse Hotline - Speak with a Kelsey-Seybold nurse after regular business hours, on holidays, and on weekends. Our After-Hours Nurse can assist you and refer you for care.||713-442-0000
or toll free:
|Kelsey-Seybold Clinic Website - For more information about Kelsey-Seybold physicians and locations.||Please go to
|MyKelseyOnline Help Line - For assistance signing up for MyKelseyOnline or for help with setting up or using your account, please call the MyKelseyOnline Help Line Sunday - Saturday, 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.||713-442-6565|
|TTY / TDD - Text Communication for individuals using a telecommunication device.||713-442-5818|
|Medical Emergency - Call 911 for life-threatening medical emergencies. Bring your insurance card to the hospital and contact your health plan as soon as possible.||911|