Jack Yates Career and Technology Education
Statement of Beliefs
- We believe that each CTE teacher and student must live by a code of conduct that reflects integrity, professionalism, and caring for the dignity, value and cultural diversity of individual human beings;
- We believe that learning is a lifelong process reflected in an academic continuum of developmental, pre-collegiate, and general technical education;
- We believe in ensuring an accessible and supportive environment that empowers and nurtures students and employees to make a positive difference in peoples lives and meaningful contributions to society;
- We believe in developing and nurturing partnerships with business, industry, government, educational institutions and our communities;
- We believe in being focused on teaching, learning and dedication to student success;
- We believe in using the resources entrusted to us in an accountable and responsible manner.