⭐⭐Students currently attending an HISD middle school with an address zoned to Bellaire do not need to complete the online enrollment application. If you are not sure if you are zoned to Bellaire, click here. ⭐⭐
Beginning on September 7, 2021, the Registrar's office will handle registration and enrollment by appointment only Monday- Friday between 8:15-11:00.Please complete the online application found on Bellaire's website. Once you have submitted an application you will be contacted to schedule an appointment.
If you are unable to complete the application online, please send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond with an appointment time to complete the registration process.
It is very important that all documents are uploaded when you apply. Applications can not be processed if documents are missing.
- 1 Student's Birth Certificate - Required
- 2 Parent/Guardian Identification - Required
- 3 Utility Bill (Gas, Water, Electric) only (NO other bill can be accepted) - Required
- 4 Lease (all signed pages) or HCAD property statement, or mortgage documents - Required
- 5 Report card and/or Transcript– Required
- 6 Immunization Records - Required
- 7 Other school records; ARD, 504, or LEP paperwork - Optional
- 8 Medical records: allergies, diagnosis, current medical conditions. - Optional
Please watch your email account, we will notify you if you are missing any documents. If you receive an email that you are missing a document, please bring a copy of the document up to school and place in the document bin outside of the Main Office (Temporary Building located on Maple Street). Do not email a copy of it.
You will receive an email confirmation from your counselor once the enrollment has been processed. We will process enrollment applications in the following manner
1- in the order in which they are submitted
2- all required documents are uploaded, visible, and accurate
Once you have submitted your enrollment application and documentation, please complete a Course Selection Form Here.