Please complete all of the parent/guardian forms on the Parent Portal in HISD Connect. Login to the HISD Connect Parent Portal, which can be found on the Bellaire H.S. website on the left-hand side under Helpful Links. Once inside the Parent Portal, you will see on the left-hand side a link to FORMS.
- Returning students - update the forms below by clicking on each form in the Parent Portal and re-submit them. Make sure the last entry date reflects this school year.
- New students - complete and submit each of the forms below in the Parent Portal.
- Socioeconomic Information Form
The Socioeconomic Information Form impacts the amount of Title 1 funds we receive, affecting our school budget. It is important that we receive this form as soon as possible.
Benefits to the student for completing and returning the Socioeconomic Information Form can include:
-SAT/ACT fee waivers
-Financial aid for college
-Various need based scholarships for college
-Waived fees for in-state college applications
-Free medical, eye, dental, and hearing exams
-Free transportation to doctors’ clinics
-Reduced price or free internet at home
At Bellaire our Title 1 funds pay for:
-Tutorials for students
-STAAR/SAT/PSAT test prep
-Technology in classrooms
-Professional Development for teachers
- Student Assistance Questionnaire
- Student Change of Address
- Privacy Code: Student Records, Rights, and Responsibilities
- Family Survey
- Military-Connected Survey