World Languages Magnet Program
Magnet Coordinator/Campus Transfer Analyst
713-295-3704Bellaire’s World Languages Magnet Program serves students who live outside of the school’s attendance zone. Magnet students are transfer students who have a strong interest in studying language, and commit to taking five on-campus credits of World Languages.
Important Magnet Dates
- September 10, 2021 - Phase 1 opens; applications must be submitted online at www.hisdchoice.com.
- Magnet Testing Dates
- Testing will not be administered this year.
- November 11, 2021 - Phase 1 closes; Last date to change application ranks.
- January 2022 - Notifications of application status available.
- February 2022 - Last day to provide proof of residence and signed entrance agreements for seats offered in January or spaces will no longer be guaranteed.
New Campus - Moving In Summer 2021
The Magnet Office would like to remind all Magnet students in grades 9-12 to visit the Magnet Office located in the Library if they have any questions, concerns or need help.Please visit HISD's website here for information about applying to a Magnet Program.