⭐⭐Students currently attending an HISD middle school with an address zoned to Bellaire do not need to complete the online enrollment application. If you are not sure if you are zoned to Bellaire, click here. ⭐⭐
2022 - 2023 School Year
Please complete the online application.
- If you are zoned to Bellaire and are currently enrolled in another HISD school with an address zoned to Bellaire Hs, you do not need to complete the online application.
- Please click here for additional information about the enrollment process.
If you are unable to complete the application online, please visit Bellaire HS and pick up a paper application. A BHS representative will contact you with more information or if there are any questions about your application.
It is very important that all documents are uploaded when you apply. Applications can not be processed if documents are missing. Documents will not be accepted via email. They must be uploaded with the application or dropped off at the school.
- 1 Student's Birth Certificate - Required
- 2 Parent/Guardian Identification - Required
- 3 Utility Bill (Gas, Water, Electric) only (NO other bill can be accepted) - Required
- 4 Lease (all signed pages) or HCAD property statement, or mortgage documents - Required
- 5 Report card and/or Transcript– Required
- 6 Immunization Records - Required
- 7 Other school records; ARD, 504, or LEP paperwork - Optional
- 8 Medical records: allergies, diagnosis, current medical conditions. - Optional
Please watch your email account. We will notify you if you are missing any documents. If you receive an email that you are missing a document, please bring a copy of the document up to school and place it in the document bin outside of the Main Office (Temporary Building located on Maple Street). Documents will NOT be accepted via email.
You will receive an email confirmation from your counselor once the enrollment has been processed. We will process enrollment applications in the following manner:
1- in the order in which they are submitted
2- all required documents are uploaded, visible, and accurate