2023 - 2024 School Year
⭐⭐Students currently attending an HISD middle school with an address zoned to Bellaire do not need to complete the online enrollment application. If you are not sure if you are zoned to Bellaire, click here.
Enrollment Applications for 2023-2024 school year are not available yet. Please monitor the website for updates during the spring semester. ⭐⭐
2022 - 2023 School Year
Please complete the online application.
- If you are zoned to Bellaire High School and are currently enrolled in another HISD school with an address zoned to Bellaire HS, you do not need to complete the online application.
- Please click here for additional information about the enrollment process.
If you are unable to complete the application online, please visit Bellaire HS and pick up a paper application. A BHS representative will contact you with more information or if there are any questions about your application.
It is very important that all documents are uploaded when you apply. Applications can not be processed if documents are missing. Documents will not be accepted via email. They must be uploaded with the application or dropped off at the school.
- 1 Student's Birth Certificate - Required
- 2 Parent/Guardian Identification - Required
- 3 Utility Bill (Gas, Water, Electric) only (NO other bill can be accepted) - Required
- 4 Lease (all signed pages) or HCAD property statement, or mortgage documents - Required
- 5 Report card and/or Transcript– Required
- 6 Immunization Records - Required
- Withdrawal paperwork from your previous school if enrollment is after the 1st day of the start of the school year. - Required
- 7 Other school records; ARD, 504, or LEP paperwork - Optional
- 8 Medical records: allergies, diagnosis, current medical conditions. - Optional
Please watch your email account. We will notify you if you are missing any documents. If you receive an email that you are missing a document, please follow the instructions provided. The Registrar's Office will contact you to set up an appointment to finalize the enrollment process. Documents will NOT be accepted via email, but you can bring copies with you to your appointment.
During Summer Registration you will receive an email confirmation from your counselor once the enrollment has been processed. We will process enrollment applications in the following manner:
1- in the order in which they are submitted
2- all required documents are uploaded, visible, and accurate