2023 - 2024 SCHOOL YEAR
check if you are zoned to Bellaire
Students currently attending an HISD school
· If you are a rising 9th grader, currently attending an HISD middle school with an address zoned to Bellaire or with an approved transfer do not need to complete the online enrollment application. The student will automatically rollover to BHS. You only will need to submit a Course Selection.
· If you are a rising 10th-12th grader attending another HISD campus with an approved transfer, you need to let your current school know of your intentions of enrolling at BHS for the 2023-24 school year. You only will need to fill out a course selection.
· If you are a current 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th grader attending another HISD campus with a new address zoned to BHS you need to let your current school know of your intentions of enrolling at BHS for the 2023-24 school year. Please pick up Enrollment Forms AFTER May 15th .
Students currently NOT attending an HISD school
If your address is zoned to Bellaire or have an approved transfer BUT currently NOT enrolled in HISD you will need to submit an Enrollment Application and the required documents.
Please click here to complete the online application
If you are unable to complete the application online, please visit Bellaire HS and pick up a paper application. A BHS representative will contact you with more information or if there are any questions about your application.
It is very important that all documents are uploaded when you apply. Applications can not be processed if documents are missing. Documents will not be accepted via email. They must be uploaded with the application or dropped off at the school.
- 1 Student's Birth Certificate - Required
- 2 Parent/Guardian Identification - Required
- 3 Utility Bill (Gas, Water, Electric) only (NO other bill can be accepted) - Required
- 4 Lease (all signed pages) or HCAD property statement, or mortgage documents - Required
- 5 Report card and/or Transcript– Required
- 6 Immunization Records - Required
- Withdrawal paperwork from your previous school if enrollment is after the 1st day of the start of the school year. - Required
- 7 Other school records; ARD, 504, or LEP paperwork - Optional
- 8 Medical records: allergies, diagnosis, current medical conditions. - Optional
Please watch your email account. We will notify you if you are missing any documents. If you receive an email that you are missing a document, please follow the instructions provided. The Registrar's Office will contact you to set up an appointment to finalize the enrollment process. Documents will NOT be accepted via email, but you can bring copies with you to your appointment.
During Summer Registration you will receive an email confirmation from your counselor once the enrollment has been processed. We will process enrollment applications in the following manner:
1- in the order in which they are submitted
2- all required documents are uploaded, visible, and accurate