Friendly Web Address
Please be advised this link is ONLY for currently enrolled students at East Early College High School.
We are governed by Texas Education Agency
1) The school considers the student currently enrolled at the time the student applies for the VOE, and
2) the school awarded the student credit for each class the semester prior to application for the VOE.
If the student was not awarded credit for each class the semester prior to application for the VOE, the school should examine attendance records for the semester prior to application for the VOE and determine whether the student was present 90% of the time each class was offered. If so, the VOE may be issued. If the student did not receive credit and did not attend 90% of their classes, the school attendance committee and/or administration may approve a plan establishing conditions for the student to meet in order to receive a VOE.
Requirements That Must Be Met
A student must meet one of the following requirements to receive the VOE form. The individual certifying attendance verifies on behalf of the school, program, or institution the following as true and correct by marking the appropriate box and affixing a legal signature to this form.
- Public, charter, home, or private schools: The public, charter, home, or private school should mark this box and issue the form to any student who is (1) currently enrolled (2) who met minimum attendance for class credit (90 Percent Rule) in each class they were enrolled in the fall or spring semester immediately preceding the date of application for the form.
- GED programs: GED programs mark this box and issue the form to any student who (1) is currently enrolled, (2) has been enrolled in the program for a minimum of 45 calendar days, and (3) is meeting the attendance requirements prescribed by the GED program.
- Institutions of higher education: Institutions mark this box and issue the form to students who have not obtained a diploma or its equivalent but are enrolled and attending as prescribed by the institution. Note: Institutions can issue a letter signed by an official of the institution stating that (1) the student is currently enrolled and (2) the student is meeting the institution’s attendance requirements instead of issuance of this form.
THIS WEBSITE IS FOR STUDENTS OF EAST EARLY COLLEGE HIGH SCHOOL ONLY! PLEASE EMAIL A CONTACT AT YOUR SCHOOL IF YOU DO NOT ATTEND EAST ECHS. Please send an email to Ms.Brown at Tameka.firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate VOE request.
Be sure to include student's full name, date of birth, and the date needed by.
Include "VOE Request" in the subject line.
Ms.Brown will ensure eligibility requirements are met and complete form.
Please allow 48 hours turnaround time from day requested.
NG's on Transcript
In order to meet requirements, students may not have any NG's on most current transcript.
Students with NG's on most current transcript will not receive a completed VOE.
Once a student has cleared the NG’s, we are permitted to complete the form.
We are considered a “ public, charter, home, or private school.”
Students with NG’s on transcript that have not been resolved, do not meet requirement 1 and 2.
Once a student clears the NG’s, the student will meet two of the three requirements.