Red Ribbon week will be October 23rd -31st. Get ready to join the Department of Academic and Career Counseling by showing your spirit during Red Ribbon Week. This year's Red Ribbon Week theme is: Be Happy. Be Brave. Be Drug Free. Join Houston ISD by participating in the following spirit activities for Red Ribbon Week. Take pictures and post on social media outlets using the hashtag #RedRibbonWeek and @HoustonISD.
- Monday- "Mask up Against Drugs" We are encouraging the HISD family to wear and post pictures in their favorite mask.
- Tuesday- "Pair up Against Drugs" Team up with a buddy and show how you all support each, by dressing alike (Twin day)
- Wednesday- "Sock it to Drugs" Wear crazy socks to kick drugs out of our community.
- Thursday- "Shade Out Drug and Peer Pressure" Take pictures in your favorite shades.
- Friday- "Team Up Against Drugs" Wear your favorite team's jersey.