For virtual classes, you will need a device with internet, a notebook and pencil (as needed).
I hope that in person classes start soon. In IPC/Science classes, we create an Interactive Science Binder, which is build over the course of Real school year. It serves as a saving/exhibit tool for your Classnotes, CW/HW, Reference Materials, Tests/Quizzes, Projects, Data Tracker/Goal Sheets and STAAR Prep Materials. Since this binder has all student work, it is required that student bring their binder in every class throughout the year. We will start building this binder from the begining of the (virtual) 2020-21 school year just like we do in a real classroom so we can continue using same binder and don't have to create different materials for virtual and real classes each.
To work in a real class and students will need the following supplies:
- Interactive Science Journal; a 1.5-2 inches 3-ring Binder with sheet protectors (pockets) in front and back and with dividers (at least 5)
- Graph Papers (plenty)
- Pencils and Pencil Sharpener
- Colored Pencils and Markers (1 box of each)
- Erasers (as needed)
- Blue and Black Pens to write-2 each
- Red or any color Pens to grade-2 each
- 12” Ruler with cm & inch
- High Lighters (any colors)
- A personal pair of scissors
- A pack of colored posted notes
- Glue Sticks 2 or more
- A personal calculator (if they wish)
- 1 Box of Tissue
Daily Check for Supplies
IPC/Science Binder, Pens, Pencils, Eraser, Graph paper, Glue stick & their back-ups!
*Please check my Bulletin for detailed information on how to organize Interactive Science Binder (ISB) and get it ready while you are waiting on classes to start.