If you are:
a rising 10th - 12th grader (current 9th - 11th grade)
zoned to Lamar
NOT currently enrolled in HISD
You will need to complete the enrollment process. Enrollment takes place on our campus from 9am to 2pm each school day. The priority enrollment deadline is June 8, 2023. Meeting this deadline helps us ensure a full schedule and a laptop for your student in August. You must have all required documents to begin the enrollment process.
1. Parent/Guardian's government-issued photo ID, such as driver's license or passport
2. Current water, gas, or electric bill (or lease, if applicable) showing parent/guardian's name and address.
3. Student's birth certificate
4. Student's current immunization record
5. Student's academic record showing high school credits (i.e., most recent report card and/or transcript)
6. ONLY IF APPLICABLE: 504 Plan, IEP, court documents, etc.
Please email Ms. Coria (email@example.com) and Ms. Polio (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions regarding enrollment.
Information about scheduling a virtual appointment will be available in late May.
If you would like to request transportation for your child for the 2023-2024 school year please complete this form: Lamar High School Transportation Request by Thursday, May 31, 2023. Requests completed after May 31, 2023, will be submitted to HISD but transportation may not be available on the first day of school.
As a reminder, a student attending a campus on a Boundary Option, Hardship, or Space Available transfer is never eligible for HISD transportation.