IB Career-Related Programme
The IB Career-Related Programme (IBCP) enables schools to widen participation in an IB education. Schools retain the ability to choose the career-related courses that are most suited to local conditions and the needs of their students. Schools gain the added flexibility in direct curriculum development as well as the IBCP core to create an educational pathway that puts a strong focus on individual students. This is a 2-year program available in the 11th and 12th grades.The IBCP encourages these students to benefit from elements of an IB education, through a selection of two or more Diploma Programme courses in addition to a unique IBCP core, comprised of an approaches to learning (ATL) course, a reflective project, language development and community and service.
The IBCP enables students to:
Currently the course catalog is being updated. Please check back for the updated course catalog.
- Develop a broad range of career-related competencies and to deepen their understanding in general areas of knowledge
- Prepare for effective participation in an ever-changing world of work
- Foster the attributes of the learner profile allowing students to become true lifelong learners willing to consider new perspectives
- Engage in learning that makes a positive difference to future lives
- Become a self confident person ready for life in the 21st century.
Last Modified on February 13, 2015