PTO MembershipAm I a Member?YES! All teachers and parents with students at Lamar High School are members.Do I Need To Signup EVERY YEAR?YES! This is how we connect with you! The 2022-2023 Form is below.I can't remember if I already signed up?No problem! Check the membership list below.How do I sign up to receive the Texan Connection newsletter?Fill out the Membership Form and you are automatically subscribed to the Texan Connection. You can opt out at any time!What Does PTO Do?
- PTO works closely with Principal Rita Graves to understand the needs of the Lamar students, staff, and campus.
- PTO pays for professional training, teacher wishlist items for all departments, College Night, College Workshop Wednesdays, Senior Activities, and so much more.
- PTO raises money through the BIG & BRIGHT Campaign, the FILL THE GAP Corporate Sponsor Campaign, and socials.
- PTO Meetings are held in September, November, February, and May. The meeting agenda, minutes, and budget are shared prior to the meeting on the PTO website.
- Members have the opportunity to ask questions and provide suggestions at meetings and by contacting the PTO President at LamarPTOPresident@gmail.com.
- Members may also serve on the board, as committee chairpersons, committee members, and/or volunteers.
Last Modified on July 26, 2022