Swimming 2019-2020Swimming Information
Parents and students may call Coach Parsons at (713) 696-2720 or email her at Alyssa ParsonsPlease click directions to the fields for maps to the venues.
- Practices: Practices will be held on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 3:45 to 5:30 pm at the pool. Students will be expected to attend practice unless absent from school or by parent phone call. Students will attend practice after attending tutorials.
- Games and Scrimmages: Schedule is tentative. Check schedule for starting times.
- Eligibility: Player must maintain passing grades and good behavioral standing to be able to participate in practices and games.
- Supplies: Students will need the following supplies: Swimsuit Uniform, flip-flops/slides, shorts, and towel. Additional supplies include sweatpants and sweatshirt, extra clothing, water bottle, and goggles.
- Transportation: Students may need to provide their own transportation to some games/events.
2019-2020 Swimming Team
|Name||50 Free||100 Free||50 Breast||50 Fly||50 Back||100 IM|
|Ana Maria Sanchez||X||X||X|
2019-2020 Swimming Meets
|December 4, 2019||Hogg Middle School||4:30 pm|
|December 11, 2019||Black Middle School||4:30 pm|
|January 08, 2020||Black Middle School||4:30 pm|
|January 16, 2020||Pershing Middle School- Tri Meet||5:30 pm|
|February 3, 2020||Lamar High School-District Meet 7th Grade||5:00 pm|
|February 5, 2020||Lamar High School- District Meet 8th Grade||5:00 pm|