Registration and Enrollment 2022-2023
REGISTRATION AND ENROLLMENT 2022-2023
New Registration and Enrollment for 2022-2023
New students can enroll in school or online for the 2022-2023 school year.
The online enrollment portal allows parents and caregivers who are new to the district to complete the enrollment application. Once the application is submitted, campuses will finalize student enrollment.
TIP: Gather and organize all required documents to easily upload to the application. Clear, legible photos are acceptable.
Parents and caregivers who are returning to HISD can now complete a Returning Student Verification form via their HISD Connect Parent Portal account. The Registration Office will process verification forms over the summer. As a reminder, the Parent Portal Account can be used to keep track of student attendance, grades, class schedule, and more.
If the parent doesn’t have access to a computer or is not computer savvy they can stop by the school to fill out an enrollment packet.
The following documents will be needed at the time of enrollment, either online or in person:
- Parent Identification: Driver's License, Passport
- Student Identification: Birth Certificate, Social Security
- *Proof of Address: Current Rental Lease or Mortgage Statement, Utility Bill (not including internet).
- Proof of Grade: Final Report Card, Prior Academic Records
- *Immunization Records: Doctor's Records or other Official Record of Vaccinations
- If the student is any special programs we ask that you contact us immediately so we can properly accommodate the student.
To find your child’s zoned neighborhood school, visit www.HoustonISD.org/FindASchool.
If your child is interested in attending Burbank MS and it is not their zoned neighborhood school, visit www.HoustonISD.org/SchoolChoice for more information or contact Ms. Rodarte at 713-696-2720.
These are some useful links for parents and students: