Tuition for High School Students
Tuition for High School students
- $200.00 per ½ credit Non-AP
- $250.00 per ½ credit AP
Employee Discounts - All Houston ISD employees may enroll their children in online courses through The Virtual School Department's Tuition Based Program at a discounted rate of 15%. Must show proof of Employment.
Employees are not eligible for the Multiple Course Discount.
- $170.00 per ½ credit Non-AP
- $212.00 per ½ credit AP
CBE are not eligible for employee discount
Multiple Course Discount - All parents may enroll their children in online course through the Virtual School Department's Tuition Based program at a discounted rate of 15% after the purchase of one course at full price per semester.
CBE are not eligible for the Multiple Course Discount.
- Regular (non- AP) courses - $200.00 per half credit.
- next set of regular (non-AP) courses - $170.00 per half credit
- AP Course - $250.00 per half credit
- next set of AP course - $212.00 per half credit
30-Day Extension - Before course ends, students (Parent/Legal Guardian) may purchase a 30-day extension to continue working on the course.
- $50.00 per ½ credit Non-AP
- $60.00 per ½ credit AP
- $100.00 per 1/2 credit Non-AP
- $125.00 per 1/2 credit AP