HISD has a number of hotlines in place to assist parents, students, employees, and community members. Below are brief descriptions of each. Please click on the links for more information.
- The TipLine (713-641-7446) was created especially for students, so that they could report criminal activity anonymously.
- The Ethics Hotline (1-800-455-9551) or Online Ethics Hotline allows anyone to report fraud, waste, abuse, or other improprieties.
- The USAC E-Rate Program Whistleblower Hotline (1-888-203-8100) was created to give people a means to report waste, fraud, or abuse of Universal Service Fund monies (related to the E-Rate program).
- The Inclement Weather Hotline will be updated if the district needs to close or cancel activities due to weather conditions. Call 713-267-1704 for updates.
- The Police Department 24 hour hotline helps to ensure a safe environment for both students, employees and the community. Call 713-892-7777.