2012 HISD Bond
On Nov. 6, 2012, voters approved a $1.89 billion bond to replace and repair 40 schools across the district, including 29 high schools.
2007 HISD Bond
HISD is delivering on promises made as part of the 2007 bond program.
Bond Programs Calendar
Stay up to date with all our upcoming events.
Doing business with HISD
HISD is committed to providing equal opportunities to Minority and Women-Owned Business Enterprises.
The Oversight Committee is an independent citizens committee established to monitor the progress of the Schools to Standard Program.
Our goal is to support the district’s pledge to have a transparent, accountable and responsive bond program.
HISD desires to provide a healthy school environment that can be utilized by students, parents, faculty, and staff.
- Bond Real Estate Acquisition
- HISD Real Estate Acquisition Specialist Gary Hansel discusses the process the district uses to acquire property and land when rebuilding and renovating schools.
- Bond Building a Green School
- Learn how Houston ISD builds a green school.
- Bond Insurance and Bonding
- Learn all about Houston ISD's insurance and bonding process.
- Bond: Office of Business Assistance
- Learn about Houston ISD's office of business assistance.
- Bond Planning a New School
- Learn how Houston ISD plans a new school.
- Bond Procurement
- Learn all about Houston ISD's procurement office.
Hattie Mae White ESC
4400 W. 18th St.,
Houston, TX 77092