The Inaugural G-Star program at Wheatley, Worthing, and Kashmere High Schools
G-Unity Business Lab will help students envision their futures as the next generation of minority entrepreneurs and business leaders.
The G-Unity Business Lab was designed for all high school students. All students are eligible for enrollment; however, priority will be given to junior and senior level students.
The G-Unity Business Lab program will include:
- A 12-week business and entrepreneurial Internship Program
- After-school labs day twice a week for 2-hours each
- Introduction to foundational business methods and principals
- On-site classes at Kashmere, Wheatley, and Worthing High School
- Opportunities for students to present to and get feedback on their business ideas from local business owners
- A chance for students to win seed funding to start their own business