2022-23 Compliance Courses
Employees will be automatically enrolled into the online compliance courses. Access the content via OneSourceMe Learning.
There are several districtwide compliance courses for the 2022-2023 year for employees. Starting the first week of July, employees are auto-enrolled in the district-wide compliance courses based on course frequency requirements and users’ previous course completions:
- Courses 1-7 (in green) have been assigned to all district employees.
- Courses 8-10 (in orange) are assigned to employees who did not complete those courses last year.
- Courses 10-15 are assigned to employees who have never completed those courses during their tenure at HISD.
Course Title Hrs 1 Suicide Prevention* 1 2 Student Bullying Prevention* 1 3 Appropriate Workplace Behavior* 1 4 Sexual Harassment and Title IX 1 5 Sexual Abuse, Sex Trafficking, and Maltreatment 1.5 6 Building Trauma-Sensitive Schools 2 7 Employee Safety 2 8 Ethics 1 9 Cybersecurity 1 10 Copyright Law 1 11 Seizure Training 1 12 Bloodborne Pathogens 1 13 Food Allergies 1 14 Professionalism for Campus Staff 1 15 Social Media 1
* Employees who completed the equivalent 2021-2022 course before June 1, 2022, will be enrolled in the Refresher version of the course.
- Email: HISDLearning@houstonisd.org or call: 713-556-3010
For Password Resets
Use HISD Access to reset your own password or reset your account.
For HISD Login and Hardware/Software Issues
IT Service Desk