American Sign Language Interpreter Request
Student Support Services handles requests for campuses, students, departments and parents as related to general education needs.For Special Education needs, please contact the Special Education department at 713-556-7025.To make a request:
- Download the form found below.
- Complete the form with all required information and submit to ASLrequests@houstonisd.org. If your event or meeting is longer than 1.5 hours, 2 interpreters are required for that assignment.
- Requests must be submitted 7 business days prior to the event.
- Any updates or changes after submission, please contact 713-556-6800. If a change is made within 48 hours prior to the meeting, there is no guarantee that we can meet your request. We will do our best to accommodate all requests.
- 48 hours are required to cancel an existing meeting request. If it is less than that there will be a cancellation charge to the campus.
Last Modified on June 11, 2018