Is your child not enrolled in school?

  •  Child Find - Not Enrolled
    • Contact your neighborhood HISD school. The school will convene an IAT to consider your request.
    • Evaluation personnel will ask you to formally consent to the evaluation or the IAT may formally issue a Prior Written Notice of Refusal to Evaluate.

     *The process described above must be completed within 15-school days of your request.