- How do I help my students understand difficult content?
- How can I keep them engaged during direct instruction?
- How do I cover all my content and not lose my students?
Why It Works
- We can design and deliver direct instruction so that all our students can understand and remember complex concepts.
- Students understand more when we make conscious efforts to increase .
- Delivering information in different modalities increases the likelihood that all students will learn in their own unique ways.