- Nessy Reading & Spelling adheres to the Orton-Gillingham approach meaning that each child receives instruction tailored to his or her specific needs.
- Flexible enough to be adapted to how the individual learns. Nessy can be used to supplement an existing program or as a complete system of instruction.
- Every resource is graded so the student is not expected to know anything that has not yet been taught.
- Multisensory activities, reading and spelling are taught at the same time.
- A highly structured, sequential, cumulative and systematic phonics based learning program.
Speak with your campus dyslexia teacher to access log-in information for Nessy Reading and Spelling.