Who We Look ForWe look for individuals who show leadership potential and a passion for changing the lives of students for the better. Our fellows are highly motivated individuals who come from a diverse range of backgrounds with an array of career interests. Whether a recent college graduate or working professional, all fellows work relentlessly toward our mission of cultivating the leaders of tomorrow by ensuring all students receive an excellent education today.
Requirements- Bachelor's Degree or min of 60+ credit hours- Demonstrated proficiency in math- A desire to help at-risk students succeed- One-year service commitment
Your RoleAs one of the most integral parts of the Apollo 20 Program, fellows have many important responsibilities including:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxaaSee what a day in the lifeof a Fellow looks like HERE!
- Preparing exciting instructional activities that allow students an opportunity to master key skills.
- Monitoring students performance regularly and recording data to track student achievement.
- Collaborating with the program coordinator and a team of fellows to ensure each student is on track for success.
- Partnering with families to support students' progress.
- Enforcing school and district rules and policies.