Renzulli Learning + Houston ISD
Houston ISD is partnering with Renzulli Learning to support gifted learners at home. We are excited about the individualized support that we will be able to provide to gifted learners with the launch Renzulli Learning. NOTE: Renzulli Learning is not being used as HISD curriculum, but rather a supplement to extend, enrich, and differentiate learning for G/T students.
Webinars for teachers and parents:
Supplement to Curriculum, How to Assign Differentiated Activities Aligned to HISD Scope and Sequence, and Student Profiles
Project Based Learning, eBooks/Renzulli Journal
***Due to complications with the 1:00 Zoom Webinar today, we will offer a make-up session, although the session in active at this time. Please accept our apologies for the connection challenges. We also encourage available teachers to log in for the 2:00 session today.***
Teach Tab: Lessons, Assignment, and Unit Supplements
Here this the Quick Start for running Utilization Reports
o In addition, all the Manager Resources are located under “Resources in Manager Site.
o Steps below:
1. While on the home page click "Report"
2. Click "Users Utilization Report"
3. Find your school and click either Student or Teacher and hit continue
4. Check the boxes for what you'd like to know
5. You can request a summary or a detailed report
6. Click Continue
7. Print or Export and information will populate
For Reference click here, page 21