In high school, Linked Learning students learn through work. Students choose a career subject of study, called a pathway, based on their interests and abilities. This pathway will guide future work-based learning opportunities.
- Personalized instruction in their chosen pathway
- Site visits to colleges/universities and industry/business partners
- Career-based courses to give students a head start
- Opportunities to work in the field related to their pathway (work-based learning)
- Apprenticeships and internships