How do I voluntarily report a substance abuse issue?

  • If you have a substance abuse issue and would like to voluntarily report it, please call the Drug Free Workplace (DFWP) office and make an appointment to talk with a counselor to have an evaluation conducted. The DFWP office can be reached Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at 713-556-4261. Please note, all information shared at the DFWP office is confidential and is not included in the employee’s personnel file.