What If I Observe a Coworker That Appears to Be Under The Influence Of Drugs Or Alcohol?

  • If you observe a coworker that appears to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol do not approach them directly regarding the matter. Instead, please report the co-worker to an administrator, principal, assistant. principal, etc. or call the Drug Free Workplace office directly at 713-695-5862.