Return to Headlines

How do I change my address, name or beneficiary with TRS?

All changes must be submitted to TRS in writing on the appropriate form. The Retirement Storefront is not a part of TRS and cannot change this information for you. You may visit the TRS website at TRS and download the forms to make these changes.

  • Form TRS 358 – Address Change
  • Form TRS 11 – Designation of Beneficiary
  • Letter – to change name. Include current and former name, social security number, reason for change, and current mailing address.

The forms, once completed, should be submitted to TRS, 1000 Red River Street, Austin, Texas 78701. Updating your information with TRS does not update HISD records.