Call us at 877-780-HISD (4473) or email your issues or concerns.
The Benefits department administers the district's employee benefit programs to improve the physical, mental, and financial well being of our employees and their families. We meet employee needs through an array of quality medical, insurance and voluntary benefit programs. The programs help attract top talent to the district and improve the lives of our highly skilled workforce.
The Benefits department has the following specialized units to help employees:
Employee Discount Programs
- Benefit administration, enrollment, changes, customer support
- HISD Benefits Guide
- On-site health clinics
- Voluntary 403b and 457 plan administration
- Retirement counseling and processing (TRS)
- Supplemental Sick Leave Bank program administration
- Drug Free workplace administration
- Employee Assistance Program
- Workers’ compensation claims administration
- Assault leave administration
- Modified duty program
- Unemployment compensation claims